TERMS & CONDITION
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Khanita Flowers & Gifts. (legal entity for Carnations), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
Delivery of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select standard/free delivery or special delivery. We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 1pm.
Our subscription plan offers weekly deliveries of luxury fresh flowers for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Every week comes with a different combination of imported fresh flowers.
Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day and a full refund will be issued. You can cancel by contacting email@example.com
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Paypal.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit will be billed will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely by Paypal so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.Member’s discount
- Discount is NOT valid for all products, each month different products are selected for Member’s discount.
- Discount is only applied to products that are not already on sale or promotion.
- Carnations.my reserves the right to give a discount for whichever product whenever it pleases to do so.Prices
- All prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated.Flower availability and substitutionAll products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and promotion codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Carnations service, and are only available once to any one person
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.Circumstances beyond our controlAdverse weather conditionsDuring adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Force MajeureCarnations shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Carnations’ reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information
Customer’s email addressWe use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and addressWe use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone numberWe use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and addressWe require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.